Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December Wrap Up

December was such a FUN month. Here's some of the highlights:

Boyfriend and I kicked off the month by making gingerbread houses.


Followed by some fudge.


I put in some extra hours at work on a Saturday but also got to decorate my desk.


I was a guest speaker for career day in one of my favorite college professor's classes.


A lot of hot chocolate was consumed.


Boyfriend and I helped a 9 year old believe in Santa again.


I bought jeans in a SMALLER size! (Despite all the fudge, cookies, junk)


Celebrated 12-12-12 with some old friends at a fun tweet up. 


Painted at Wine and Canvas. 


Cuddled up with my sweet man.


Celebrated our one year anniversary ice skating.


Went to the Magical Forest and Cactus Gardens.


Took boyfriend to Disneyland (his first time). 


Celebrated Christmas Eve with the fam. 


Fed the homeless on Christmas morning.


Celebrated with friends at an in-between Christmas and NYE party. 


And finally checked off another bucket list item by visiting IKEA for the first time.


It has definitely been a month to remember! :-)

<3 xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your IKEA photo!!! We have so many in the UK. Looks like you had a lovely Christmassy month!!!

    ReplyDelete