Friday, January 18, 2013

Oh Pretty Baby

What do you get when you combine Jersey Boys and Sugar Factory? A really fun Saturday night! 
Last weekend boyfriend and I got invited to see the Jersey Boys show that is now at the Paris hotel. While we were waiting for the show I decided to become one of the cast members:


I have been wanting to see this show for YEARS after hearing rave reviews from everyone and their mom. It definitely did not disappoint. I didn't realize how many songs I actually knew from Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. 


"I love you baby / And if it's quite all right / I need you baby / To warm my lonely nights / I love you baby / Trust in me when I say / Oh, pretty baby"


The best part? We didn't even have to pay a dime. Gotta love that Vegas hookup (thanks Kara!)




Our next stop was dinner at Sugar Factory, a restaurant underneath the Eiffel Tower overlooking the Bellagio water show. The sad part is we are all so immune to Vegas that I didn't take any pictures, instead we sat and critiqued shows and clubs we are used to getting into for free. At one point we all stopped and laughed about the conversation we were having. People save up money for months to come to Vegas and there we were critiquing it.  

We did have a hilarious waiter though who was a little to eager to tell us about his 12 inch pizza and how he could handle the whole thing himself. He then later came back to tell us about a french fry looking like Nixon. 


The most hilarious part of dinner was when boyfriend was telling a story and using hand animations only to hit his fist on the table and send an entire plate of parmesan cheese snowing down on him. I was laughing too hard to take a picture but let's just say a black shirt and parmesan cheese don't mix very well. 

The number 12 became the joke of the night.


I had so much fun spending a Saturday night with these awesome people.

<3 xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. It would be AWESOME to live in a place where you can see so many shows! And to see them for FREE!!! You are 1 lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete