Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I Put A Spell On You, And Now You're Mine


I really love holidays and all of the fun activities centered around each one. Halloween is no different which is why I try to pack as many Halloweenish activities into the last few weeks of October. There is this "haunted" corn maze about 45 minutes away from Vegas. It used to be THE place to go when I was in high school. Then one year it burned down (I guess the ghosts and goblins were pyros) and it has been closed for the past few years. This year was the re-opening and after talking it up to the boyfriend we decided we HAD to go (side note- boyfriend is from Indy where they actually have LEGIT corn fields). 

We get there and it isn't anything like I had remembered or bragged up. The corn was barely past my waist so you could see everything, including the haunted characters. And they make you follow a lit path instead of being able to get lost in the corn for hours. We still had fun though!


The next night we decided to check out a haunted house downtown which was super scary and very well put together.  Let's just say I'm glad I was in the middle when we were going through it (thanks for taking the lead Rhonda). 



Then my absolute favorite picture of the night (or ever) happened:


<3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment