Thursday, October 25, 2012

Saw It, Pinned It, Did It (Or At Least Tried)

Today I'm joining my first ever blogger link up!

Find the blog here :-)
I have been addicted to Pinterest since the day I finally got my invite accepted (I was on a waiting list for months and finally had to get my boyfriend to invite me- talk about embarrassing!)
Some of the stuff people are able to craft blows my mind. I swear Martha Stewart is out there hidden behind every crafty profile.
One of my favorite Pinterest inspirations is the sock bun.
I've been known to rock a bun-head and there's no better way to help my type-A personality than finally being able to make the bun perfectly round.
Here's the inspiration:

Found: here
And the reality: 


I think I need a few more practice rounds before it's "Pin-worthy." ;-)

<3 xoxo 


4 comments:

  1. i bet you had some major curls when you took the bun out, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok that's TOTALLY pin worthy!! You even twirled you hair around the base...which I've NEVER seen on Pinterest! Go you!!

    Thanks for linking up girly!! See ya next week for round two, yes?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally tried this and failed! Looks great on you. I may have to give it another go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA!!! LOVE IT!!! I don't have anywhere near enough hair to do that so I'm jealous!!!! I missed you, chickadee! So glad you're back! :-)

    ReplyDelete