Monday, October 29, 2012

I Wore What?!?!?!


I'm linking up today with a fun blogger Aly who blogs over at Analyze This.

Instead of digging through boxes of embarrassing outfit pictures I decided to do a quick scan through my facebook timeline- it did not disappoint! Here is my version of... 

button

Let's just say for a good part of the beginning of my life I wore as little as possible...



Then I grew into the overalls stage (also known as the 90's).



This one time in high school we decided to make our own Halloween costumes.  I don't remember feeling as ridiculous as we looked... 

Luckily my homemade costume making skills improved just in time to go to a party dressed as a human poker table.... 


And last but not least- who the heck let me leave the house with my hair looking like this....


I wish I could tell you I've changed my ways but I'd be lying if I said the pictures below weren't taken in the past couple of weeks. ;-)


<3 xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hysterical - now following. I love the poker outfit - BAH!!! Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we ALLLLL were guilty of the overalls!!!

    And that hair style?! I totally had that look ... Britney Spears did it and it was called the 'mermaid' and I HAD MY MOM DO IT ALMOST EVERY MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL. I wish I could find a pic. It was horrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My April I think you have certainly transformed fashion wise! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete